Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little Girls Rooms...Inspiration

It's that time again...time to redecorate my daughter's bedroom! 

First of all let me say that I LOVE my daughters room the way that it is, however, I went to home fabrics a few weeks ago and found the most precious fabric. I could not help but purchase several yards of it and with that yardage purchased, let the redesign begin! 

I have been on Pinterest lately to look for ideas for her bedroom focusing on storage, artwork, paint colors and above all the "wow" factor to continue the design process. This is what I have seen that I am loving for little girls rooms so far...







There are so many different aspects of each room that I love. I do see a common theme from most of these photos...STORAGE, and how it can look cute and be functional. From the super cute wardrobe storage for dress up, to the fun primary colors and the tissue poofs...I think I have a few ideas from these photos that I can use as inspiration for a little re-design in her bedroom! Wish me luck!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment