Thursday, October 27, 2011

I am so excited to have the opportunity to create this blog as a place to share all of the exciting and creative things that I see out and about, attempt to do in my home and my journey through life, marriage, children and trying to do it all!!! I have opened up my little shop Everything Modern Designs where I hope to share artwork, party fun and inspiration for business. 

I love to create new and inspirational things and this piece of artwork puts a smile on my face every time I look at it. 

 

I hope to share so much more with you here and will do my very, very best to post at least two times a week (If I share this information with you...I will do it)!!! Thanks for coming with me on this journey and if you have words of encouragment...I would love to hear them!!! 

~Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment